This course develops your ability to focus on your outcome, tune into your audience and develop your message for clarity and impact. Your ability to create an environment for open discussion and ongoing dialogue is crucial for communication success. The communication skills covered in this course will increase your ability to exercise choice and control for every type of conversation, influence without authority and improve the quality of relationships and productivity.
By the end of the training course, the participants will have:
• Recognized different styles of communication and how to improve understanding and build rapport with others.
• Reflected on different methods of communication and decided when each is most suitable.
• Appreciated the role of body language and voice tone in effective communication.
• Communicated their message in an effective and engaging way to the recipient.
Who Should Attend
The course provides communication skills training for individuals wishing to develop their interpersonal skills and build rapport with others in the workplace. The training covers effective communication strategies to enhance understanding and verbal communication with others.
• Different Styles, Methods, and Barriers to Communication
• Types of Communication and the Communication Cycle
• Tools to Communicate Effectively