1. Cargo Introductory
2. DGR Initial
IATA Cargo Courses.
1) IATA – CARGO INTRODUCTORY COURSE.
2) IATA – DGR DANGEROUS GOODS REGULATIONS – Initial.
What you will learn:
- Identify air cargo terms and expressions
- Control and maximize the use of space in aircraft holds
- Understand aircraft routings and industry manuals such as TACT and OAG World Airways Guides
- Apply basic rating principles and state and operator variation
- Follow IATA standards to accept cargo and complete documents and improve customer service
- Apply the IATA Cargo Dangerous Goods Regulations correctly
- Discern the legal aspects and responsibility of shippers, agents, and airlines involved in transporting dangerous goods
- Identify and classify individual dangerous goods items
- Verify goods are properly packed, marked, and labeled
- Fill in and check the "Shipper's Declaration for Dangerous Goods"
- This course is recommended for those wanting to join the Air Cargo industry as:
- Cargo agents
- Freight forwarders
- Cargo operations managers
- Dangerous Goods processing staff
- Freight forwarders.
- Shippers and operators staff preparing COMAT.
Next Batch : Start Date 01st July 2013.
Classes end on 28th November 2013.
IATA Examination week 02-08 December 2013.
Results by 20th January 2014.
For course fees, please contact our offices.